- Create and manage strategic analyses and presentations for RTL Group’s activities in broadcast, content and digital;
- Research, organise, analyse, and aggregate financial and non-financial data from internal and external sources;
- Track markets and project developments to support key decision makers at senior management level, including investor relations;
- Prepare strategy, corporate development and investor relations presentations for the Executive Committee and the Executive Board of RTL Group;
- Engage in group projects and initiatives in close cooperation with the operational businesses and RTL Group’s senior management.
- Holding a relevant university degree in business administration or media management, you have gained your first professional experiences / internships, ideally in consulting, corporate strategy departments or investment banking; you have worked on media projects and are familiar with the media industry;
- A strong interest in TV, production and digital business models and a passion for media;
- A sound understanding of corporate finance related topics and strong analytical and methodological skills;
- Fluency in English, and another European language (both written and spoken, ideally German or French);
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel, and a talent for creating appealing presentations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders at various hierarchical levels;
About our company:
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 60 television channels and 30 radio stations, content production throughout the world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France, Germany, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group’s content production arm, Fremantle, is one of the largest international creators, producers and distributors of multi-genre content outside the US. With operations in 30 countries, Fremantle’s comprehensive global network is responsible for more than 12,500 hours of programming a year and distributes over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining the on-demand services of its broadcasters, the multi-platform networks BroadbandTV, StyleHaul, Divimove, United Screens and Fremantle’s more than 300 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns the advanced video ad serving platform SpotX. For more information, please visit RTLGroup.com and follow RTL Group on Twitter @rtlgroup.
RTL Group – Entertain. Inform. Engage.
RTL Group’s Corporate Centre is the head office of one of Europe’s largest and most dynamic media companies. By joining us you enter a fascinating and multifaceted industry, you embark on a career in a passionate working environment where your talent will be recognized, your performance rewarded and your individuality respected.
We offer the opportunity:
- to be part of a growth oriented leader in the global media industry,
- to join an employer with an entrepreneurial, and collaborative company culture,
- to join a team of international professionals,
- to take on and manage autonomously challenging projects,
- to develop your technical, financial and project management skills in an international setting, on the job and supported by appropriate training measures.
- Moreover we offer an attractive remuneration package, in line with the market and the positions’ requirements