16. June 2017
The Group HR Project Manager is a hands-on role that provides project management expertise and support to RTL Group HR, based in Luxembourg. The role is critical in managing and executing our project initiatives and is a related interface between Group HR, the Business Units (BU’s) and the HR department of our main shareholder Bertelsmann.
• Lead the Internal Mobility working group and support Internal Mobility in the group through previously defined and agreed upon measures / initiatives;
• Manage, coordinate and follow-up on the group-wide Employee Survey, in close collaboration with our main shareholder Bertelsmann and the group’s BU’s;
• Participate in – and actively contribute to – the creation and implementation of Group management development programs;
• Ensure the planning, organization and implementation of the annual RTL Group Orientation Day;
• Support the Head of Management Development with the implementation and ongoing management of existing talent management initiatives.
• In cooperation with the Corporate Responsibility Manager contribute to the design and implementation of HR-related CR initiatives.
• In close cooperation with Corporate Communications ensure the coherent HR Group communication on the RTL Group website, intranet and social media sites;
• Manage and regularly update Group HR presentations;
• Build and maintain successful partnerships with the Group’s HR teams;
• Participate in - and actively contribute to - Group HR projects on an as needed basis.
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 59 television channels and 31 radio stations, content production throughout the world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group’s content production arm, FremantleMedia, is one of the largest international creators, producers and distributors of multi-genre content outside the US. With operations in 31 countries, FremantleMedia’s comprehensive global network is responsible for approximately 12,000 hours of programming a year and distributes over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining the catch-up TV services of its broadcasters, the multi-platform networks BroadbandTV, StyleHaul and Divimove as well as FremantleMedia’s more than 260 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns a majority stake in the programmatic video advertising platform SpotX. For more information, please visit RTLGroup.com and follow RTL Group on Twitter @rtlgroup.
RTL Group – Entertain. Inform. Engage.
We offer the opportunity:
· to be part of a growth oriented leader in the global media industry,
· to join an employer with an entrepreneurial, and collaborative company culture
· to join a team of international professionals
· to take on and manage autonomously challenging projects
· to develop your technical, financial and project management skills in an international setting, on the job and supported by appropriate training measures
Moreover we offer an attractive remuneration package, in line with the market and the positions’ requirements.