- Support Information Security related projects in the RTL Group corporate center and in our Business Units.
- Research, implement, maintain and improve centralized IT & Information Security solutions, perform security managed services for our business units (e.g. vulnerability assessments).
- Analyse and document group-wide technical procedures and policies.
- Research and prepare regular group information on information security related topics.
- Follow-up on findings from internal/external IT audits, Vulnerability Assessments, Intrusion Tests and provide remediation support.
- Support in the assessment, handling and reporting of Information Security Incidents within RTL Group.
- Contribute to definition and regular testing of Information Security Incident Response exercises.
- You have at least 3 years of operational experience in IT & Information Security.
- You have relevant professional experience with vulnerability scanners, IDS/IPS and SIEM systems (knowledge of Rapid7 products (Nexpose, InsightVM, AppSpider, Metasploit) and Splunk is a plus).
- Scripting languages including Powershell, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Intrusion Testing (pen-testing) experience is a plus.
- Certifications such as GPEN, GCIH, CEH, OSCP, CISSP, Rapid7 will be considered as a strong asset.
- You have good knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems including installation, hardening and maintenance according to best practices and guidelines (e.g. CIS, NIST, DISA STIG, etc.).
- You have good knowledge of virtualization technologies.
- You have experience with at least one of the following cloud environments: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform.
- You understand network protocols and technologies including but not limited to HTTP, FTP, SSH, TCP, UDP, etc.
- You have strong analytical and methodological skills, an energetic practical approach and a strong work ethic.
- You have good interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken), fluency in German or French are considered as an asset.
- You are hard-worker, results driven and mobile for frequent travels.
About our company:
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with
interests in 60 television channels, eight video-on-demand platforms and 30 radio
stations. RTL Group also produces content throughout the world and owns several
rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe’s
largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL
channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3
in Spain. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are either the number one or
number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagship radio station is
RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France,
Germany, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group’s content production arm,
Fremantle, is one of the largest international creators, producers and
distributors of scripted and unscripted content in the world. Fremantle has an international network
of production teams, companies and labels in over 30 countries, producing over
12,500 hours of original programming and distributing over 20,000 hours of
content worldwide. Combining the on-demand services of
its broadcasters, the multi-platform networks BroadbandTV, StyleHaul, Divimove,
United Screens and Fremantle’s more than 300 YouTube channels, RTL Group has
become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns the
advanced video ad serving platform SpotX. For more information, please visit RTLGroup.com
and follow RTL Group on Twitter @rtlgroup.
RTL Group – Entertain. Inform. Engage.
RTL Group’s Corporate Centre is the head office of one of Europe’s largest and most dynamic media companies. By joining us you enter a fascinating and multifaceted industry, you embark on a career in a passionate working environment where your talent will be recognized, your performance rewarded and your individuality respected.
We offer the opportunity:
- to be part of a growth oriented leader in the global media industry,
- to join an employer with an entrepreneurial, and collaborative company culture,
- to join a team of international professionals,
- to take on and manage autonomously challenging projects,
- to develop your technical, financial and project management skills in an international setting, on the job and supported by appropriate training measures.
Moreover we offer an attractive remuneration package, in line with the market and the positions’ requirements.