01. November 2017
Within the RTL Group Corporate IT structure, the Group Transactions and Reporting Systems department (“GTRS”), manages the development and roll-out of solutions and support around a template SAP platform, worldwide.
- You will be part of the international competence center which is in charge of the development and maintenance of RTL Group’s strategic corporate information systems over more than 22 countries and 10 Business Units. These include an ERP ecosystem, which is based on our SAP template and strongly connected to a Business Warehouse environment for SAP financial data analysis and navigation
- With a focus on Cash process, you will contribute to
- the design and evolution of the SAP template, including its bank single gateway solution (CashPoolerWeb / DATALOG) used to communicate with banks through the SWIFT network
- support our clients worldwide
- the SAP HANA migration planned in 2018
- You will assist to develop a distributed network of financial systems key users, leveraging on collaboration platforms
- In your various activities you will apply (and contribute to improving) the company’s working methods, foster adoption of best practices, and ensure compliance with our IT and Finance norms (ITIL / COBIT based)
- The position is based in RTL Group offices in Brussels and may require frequent travel to the Group’s European and world-wide subsidiaries.
- You have a strong accounting and financial background and have at least 3 years of experience in the design and implementation of accounting systems in a large international group, based upon a “template” approach with a solid functional and technical background in the cash management processes
- You have a strong experience in the design and implementation of systems interfaces (XML standards) to payment platforms with banks in a large international group.
- You have practical hands-on expertise on the following aspects:
- Electronic payments, check functions and related DME setup; XML formats 20022, SEPA, XCT (cross cash transfer), SDD (direct debit)…
- Bank statements automatic upload (MT940, BAI2 - US format, CODA…), FEBAN setup including deep key user knowledge, and automatic clearing tuning.
- strong ABAP debugging skills and ability to review/edit XML file contents
- You are self-motivated / “result minded”, with a capacity to drive and achieve projects within agreed time and budget
- You are a team-player and enjoy working in a multicultural environment
- You have a relevant IT / Finance university degree and have the ambition to develop your technical, accounting, financial and project management skills.
- You are fluent in English (French or German is an additional asset)
- You are highly mobile in Europe and in the US
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, withinterests in 56 television channels and 31 radio stations, content production throughoutthe world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The televisionportfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany,M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia,Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are eitherthe number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagshipradio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in otherstations in France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Luxembourg. RTLGroup’s content production arm, FremantleMedia, is one of the largestinternational creators, producers and distributors of multi-genre contentoutside the US. With operations in 31 countries, FremantleMedia’s comprehensiveglobal network is responsible for approximately 12,000 hours of programming ayear and distributes over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining thecatch-up TV services of its broadcasters, the multi-platform networks BroadbandTV,StyleHaul and Divimove as well as FremantleMedia’s more than 280 YouTube channels,RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTLGroup also owns the advanced video ad serving platform SpotX. For moreinformation, please visit RTLGroup.com and follow RTL Group onTwitter @rtlgroup.
RTL Group – Entertain. Inform. Engage.