- Ensure the control of all broadcast equipment and signals transmissions.
- Ensure the reception, the recording and the distribution of signals for live broadcasting.
- Ensure the operations involving the exploitation of recording and time-shifting equipment.
- Ensure the preventive control of all equipment and coordinate the internal and external communication in case of an incident.
- Electronics technician degree or Bachelor degree.
- Knowledge in IP and broadcasting technologies and/or time shifting equipment is considered to be an advantage.
- Fluency in English and French is essential; knowledge of German is an asset.
- Willingness to work on 24/7 shifts.
- Interest in Media technology.
About our company:
BCE (Broadcasting Center Europe) is a 100% subsidiary of RTL Group, the leading entertainment network in Europe. Take part in the development of a major European integrator and service provider in the fields of TV channels, radio stations, content production companies, postproduction, telecommunications and IT. BCE’s clients are key stakeholders on media market such as RTL Tele Letzebuerg, M6, Fun, Fremantlemedia, Endemol, RTL, Euronews…
In this role you will be part of a team that is responsible for News- Sports- and Event- productions. You play a crucial role in the installation and operation of fixed and mobile audiovisual productions and outside broadcast equipment. You will not only participate in the installation and exploitation, but also take care of the preventive maintenance and coordinate corrective maintenance with the maintenance and engineering department. Furthermore, you also distribute video and audio files via FTP and other IP based delivery systems. Reports, documentaries and content also belong to the package.